Fast checkout process
- Add products to the ticket with just a click by using a barcode scanner or built-in device camera.
- Easily find your items at the customizable sale screen.
- Use item variants for goods with multiple versions, like different sizes or colors.
- Apply discounts and taxes, and make notes to the items or to the receipts.
Flexible configuration for any business
- Turn your iPad or Android tablet into a modern cash register and start selling in minutes.
- Set up as many cash registers in your store as you need – all the data will be synced between them.
- Manage your chain of stores from one place in real time.
- See all the important information about your sales and products at any time and from any place.
Track your sales
- Track the sales growth or decline compared with the previous day, week, or month, and promptly react to changes.
- Sales by item analytics allow the best-selling items to be determined and therefore, the right purchasing decisions can be made.
- Use different payment types, such as cash, card, cheque, etc. to analyze your sales.
Control cash payins and payouts
- Check all the cash flow into and out of the cash drawer.
- Control the real amount of cash in the cash drawer and compare with the expected amount to avoid theft and mistakes.
- See all the history of any payins/payouts with the employee identifier.
Separate cashier access
- Each cash register user groups can be assigned different access rights.
- Restrict employees from accessing sensitive information and functions.
- Access the cash register app with a PIN code.
- You can set access rights to void saved items in open tickets.
Manage your employees
- Create shifts and control all the cash flow and sales inside of them with the shift reports.
- Check your employees’ hours worked with the clock-in/clock-out functionality.
- The information on the workload per hour allows for efficient management of your staff.
- Track each employee’s sales performance and make informed business decisions.
Extend the ability of your POS device with other hardware
Learn how to use Loyverse POS system with pleasure
Live Chat support 24/7
The team of our experts is always ready to help you to operate the system directly on the spot in the POS and Back Office.
A comprehensive set of step-by-step guides in 17 languages with video tutorials.
A community for users of Loyverse products. For sharing experience and tips on using the system and other topics for business development.
"We’re looking for a POS that is easy to use but with enough functions for table service, pay and claim, multi-store, inventory management, employee management, can work both offline and online, available on mobile platforms and PC, a POS with good customer support and low-cost. The reasons above are why we chose Loyverse POS. Thank You!"
"We are running a floral service. We have tried lots of paid POS from local vendors, but it was not convenient at all. When we first found out Loyverse POS, it was free, and the feature available is unbelievable. Moreover, the app is so user-friendly, and we don’t need any training to use this POS. Thank you very much, Loyverse team. When our business expands, we are planning to use more feature from Loyverse as well."
"As the menu grew, we were able to use the features to separate items on display to make it easy for the cashier to use. The app is very intuitive, and the staff finds it easy to learn. Our menu comes with lots of options for the customer so using the modifiers really helps to simplify and speed up the ordering process."
Download Loyverse Q&A
What hardware is Loyverse POS compatible with?
Loyverse POS app can be connected and can work with barcode scanners, receipt printers, cash drawers, and other hardware. Please, check the supported hardware list.
What languages does Loyverse POS support in their product?
What other applications or services does Loyverse POS integrate with?
The Loyverse Back Office is an online-based tool that works in connection with the Loyverse POS app and optimizes the functionality of the POS. It provides sales reports, manages entities, and makes settings at the Loyverse account.
Loyverse POS integrates with more than 15 payment providers around the world. The synchronization with these providers allows accepting credit and debit cards with ease. Learn more about integrated payments.
Loyverse also has a marketplace with apps that can connect with different services, such as accounting systems, e-commerce solutions, email senders, data analytics, and many more. In addition, there is an API that allows you to develop your own integration with other services.
What kind of support options does Loyverse POS offer?
Live Chat Support is also available for subscribers of the paid functionalities of Loyverse. It provides lightning-fast assistance 24/7 from a friendly customer support team.
How much does Loyverse POS cost?
However, we have a set of additional features in the Back Office where additional charges will apply. These features are Employee Management, Advanced Inventory, and Integrations. These add-on services have a 14-day free trial. Please check our pricing page for more info.